Saturday, January 28, 2006

The Tattle Box

Having taken all she could stand of her First Graders tattling on each other, Tracey produced a shoebox, festooned it with colored paper and assorted decorative elements, labeled it "The Tattle Box," and placed it on her desk accompanied by a pad of paper. Here is a sampling, recorded faithfully as written in the original:

1. "Lteaseau (Leticia) is beang mean to me. --This is Emily."
2. "Ryin is toking with AJ. --Amad"
3. "Alana was tockean. --this is Emily."
4. "Emily was ridenin a papre."
5. "Roman put his jrms on my eresr."
6. "Grace was tocen to me."
7. "Grase stuck hr tung at me. --this is Emily."
8. "Billy mad a fase."
9. "Colin stuk hes tug at me. --thes is Emily."
10. "I thek that Dustin is hrdin Ryin."
11. "Roman colde me a dom hede to times. --Blake"
12. "Nowu (Noah) is misean with the dog pilow. --thes is Emily"
13. "Adam is makin me laf."
14. "Alan is tokin whth Anna! --Leticia"
15. "Billeay wus tockean with Hannah. --thi is Emily"
16. "Kaci."
(Editor's note: #16's attention span apparently flamed out on the way to the box)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rayne said...

This is so great! I want to see more.

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The decision to hire an unqualified pay per click
consultant because you will be compelled to conduct analysis.

6% have their web pages to outstripping them in search engine marketing?


Look at my blog post - web search engine optimization

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home